Vibeke Lahrmann, Klostervej 2, Vemmetofte, 4640 Faxe
Vemmetofte Præstegård is a small family run boutique breakfast in the residence of Vemmetofte Kloster.
- Brand new beds with luxury hotel comfort
- Double beds are 180 x 200 cm with one large top mattress
- Single beds are 80 or 90 cm wide
- The silk dents are extra long, but we also have other quilts and pillows of allergenic filling.
- In-room hair dryer
- Safety box in the room
- In addition to the beds and storage facilities, the room also has a work desk, good lighting, and lounge chairs.
- The bathroom is large and decorated tastefully with natural stone on the floor, brass sanitation and art on the walls.
- toilet, wash basin and large shower cabinet with both shower and hand shower
- Delicious French olive soap and other toiletries
- lots of bugs and storage space for your things.
Prices usually include breakfast with local, homemade and as far as possible organic products.
- Free fast wifi everywhere
- Possibility of washing clothes for payment, and ironing it yourself.
- Possibility to rent an extra room with space for up to two people. This means that the two rooms must share the bathroom as well as an extra toilet with a sink. (ask for price)
- Possibility of extra bed of the same quality bed, etc. Ask about price.
-There is no constant car noise, only the sound of the bells from Vemmetofte Kloster, splash from the carps in the moat, the rapids of the ducks and the spikes of the owls.
- Free parking, also for buses
Vemmetofte Præstegård is for you worships beauty and aesthetics, and for you who appreciate quality, honesty and environmental considerations. Both when it comes to decor, behavior, and what we put in our mouths.
All we do seek to unite with the UN's 17 world goals.
Come and be our guest if you appreciate homemade food, local products, art on the walls and beautiful original things.
We want to talk to you, get to know you and guide you to the best experience of our beautiful region, but we also respect if you have come to be at peace.
Peace and quietness in the midst of nature and culture
We emphasize peace, nature, and enjoyment, therefore there is no tv in the rooms, but if you can not live without, we find a solution.
It's with us, you gather forces far from the city's noise and - cute kids :-)
You can easily spend a single night, but it's almost a shame not to stay here for a longer time. (Contact me to hear about prices)
- Easy access for wheelchair users (wide doors and one level)
Our large country garden
- Access to the grand priest garden, where we have seating arrangements, sun loungers, etc.
- Possibility of arrangements for events in the garden, e.g. dining, meetings, receptions and concerts.
- Our beautiful white sandy beach is only 2 km through the forest from Vemmetofte. In the summer it is nice to see the sun rise and take a dip in the clear water. In winter, we would like to guide you with winter bathing.
You can borrow beach towels for a small additional fee.
Vemmetofte, Stevns and surrounding areas are particularly suitable for all types of cyclists. Therefore, we have chosen to become Bed + Bike certified. For example, your key to the room also fits the locked garage where your bike is safe and secure. Read more about our facilities for cyclists.
Please inquire about the possibility of cycling.
The en-suite room is ideal for weddings and a small honneymoon.
Vemmetofte is only 2 km from excellent fishing waters - especially sea trout. Therefore we are a member of fishing zealand and do our best to accommodate anglers (and their fellow travelers) wishes.
Vemmetofte is a good hunting area and has several hunting consortias. We would like to welcome hunters and other hunting guests to overnight, and like to arrange hunting dinners, etc.
Dogs are welcome if they can sleep in a cage in our enclosed, large garage with window. The room key provides access to the garage, and there are forests, parks and trails right outside the door, suitable for a walk with the dog. Dogs are also welcome in our big garden if they are on the leash.
- We have good meeting facilities for up to 12 people
- high-ceilinged, beautiful meeting room
- Separate, tastefully decorated dining room
- Large living room with sofa-seating groups in classic warm Nordic style.
- Large garden to go and sit in (possibly eat and drink coffee)
- Surrounded by Vemmetoftes forests and the monastery's garden.
- Contact Vibeke for more information and prices as we constantly improve and develop our offers and facilities.
Family or friends
We have good experience of hosting small family groups who want to be together in a beautiful setting for a few days.
We have the ideal facilities and surroundings to escape from everyday demands for attention. Here you can concentrate on the book or task you may write and go for a walk in the surrounding forest when you need some exercise.
Contact us to hear about options for catering, etc.
Single room 1,195 kr
Double room 1,295 kr.
Extra bed 395 kr.
Baby cot 285 kr.
Charging of electric car and electric bicycle
We have not purchased a charging station at the time of writing, but please inquire with us.
Perhaps we will charge a small amount for charging electric bicycles.
- We receive DKK, Euro, MobilePay, and credit cards.
We are subject to price changes and changes in facilities as well as errors in the description.